Writers block? Running out of ideas? This is the 30 days of blogging challenge, care to join in?
So I recently have stopped posting after I would post almost everyday and I don’t really like that, after about 2 weeks without posting I feel bad soo I have decided to blog for 30 days straight!
Now, how will this work?
I will be blogging everyday (except maybe Saturdays, since that day I go and help out my aunt at her restaurant) for 30 days.
If I miss a day, then the next day I must make up for it by posting two times.
Why am I doing this?
Because, like I said, I want to post more on my blog. I have become a bit irresponsible with it and I do not like that. My blog is something that I enjoy, that I love. It makes me feel happy to share my life with everybody. I want to share my life stories, my skills and tips, everything I can with as many people as possible in order to spice up somebodies life a little bit…or maybe a lot. 😛
Also, I think it will be a good way to combat writers block. I sometimes don’t post because I have no idea what to write and if I do start writing something it will end up in my drafts. I currently have 37 drafts and I don’t want to add more to that list.
I also think that it will be a good way to open up my mind more, discover new things and to be more creative!
Now, what will I post?
Literally anything. xD I have so many things planned for this! I will be posting:
- Blog tutorials: How to make your own blog backgrounds, header images, add pictures to your site through widgets, etc.
- Music reviews: Because why not? From the start of Karuchan I had said that I would do this so it’s time for it!
- Arts and Crafts: I am quite a very crafty and artistic person. From DIY projects to drawing tutorials! 🙂
- Story-time: Just, random life stories. 😛
- Stories, poems: Stories and poems that I sometimes write 🙂
- Math tutoring: Need help with math? You got a math wiz here! Yes, I love math. ❤ and I don’t mind helping out any student in need. :v
- Studying tips: Need help on studying for a test or you just want to review everything you learned at school? No probs, I got lots of studying tips that should be effective for you!
Art of the week:I SWEAR I HAVE TO UPDATE THIS. ART OF THE WEEK IS WEEKLY NOT ONCE EVERY TWO MONTHS, ME!
- Random thoughts: This will be for when I run out of ideas or don’t know what to post. Just…randomness. 😛
So, why not join in on the fun and come with me along these 30 days of blogging, eh?? ^^
And yes, I am counting this post as day 1. :v
Tomorrow will be a new day for blogging, and so will the next day, and the next day, and the next day…..